Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Organization for Peace

Today people in Phoenix and Mesa Arizona sent John McCain and President George W. Bush a message. We stood up and told these two "leaders" that we are tired of this war, and that we will not stand for 4 more years of the same failed policies.



Over 1000 people protested the visit of the President throughout the day, even after he shifted his fundraiser location due to a lack of tickets sold and the want for a closed ceremony. This is remarkable in a conservative area like Mesa...but our progressive movement continues to grow, and I truly believe that Arizona can go blue in November.




In helping with that movement, I have been selected as an Obama Fellow and will be participating in that program in Arizona. I will begin that program in the middle of July, which is when my blogging will really start to increase, but in the mean time I will continue to update with events in the campaign and my participation in volunteer events and future demonstrations.




Our time has come. Stand with me today. Let us bring CHANGE TO AMERICA.




Obama 2008




Pictures from the events:

No comments: